onsdag 20 april 2011

First off, as we are to write about ANYTHING, I want to apologize to the people doing their Peer-to-Peer feedback using my blog. I totally missed this assignment.. But at least I'm on it now!!!

So.. Write freely about anything... Maybe I should take this opportunity to treat this blog like a blog or a diary of some sorts...

I left Karlstad a few days earlier than most of my friends, to go back home to celebrate Easter. We don't really celebrate, it's just a good reason to go home and spend some time with family and friends I suppose.
It's sort of bitter-sweet to leave Karlstad. It has really become a home to me.. and not like other students might see Karlstad, as a home away from home, but it has really grown on me. My grandma would probably start to cry if she saw this, she wants me to live here in Kville and build a house nearby - actually doubt that will happen.

My plans for this vacation are like plans for a vacation should be, relaxed... to some extent. Got an exam next Friday so there won't be any rest from that. Never is... Other than that, I'm hoping to get some time to see old friends I haven't seen for a very long time and to really fill up my lungs with some salt-water air!!

My grandma just called... We're having mackerel, spinach and home-grown boiled potatoes...
Don't think life gets any better than that ?! =)

5 kommentarer:

  1. Heheh, seems like you've enjoyed your stay in Karlstad, to say the least. And if anything, we've been given a brief moment of what your life looks/feels like. Atleast sometimes.

    All in all, I'd say that mackerel, spinach and home-grown boiled potatoes would make life, momentarily, better ;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Sounds like you've had a nice vacation =). Even if I also feel that Karlstad have become a home to me, I feel that I'm escaping the reality a bit when I visit my parents in my home town. I dont have to cook and clean so it really feels like a vacation. Most important we can take a break from studying and gather new strenght. I wish you good luck on your exam.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Your holiday sounds just like mine. Unfortunately we students don´t have these typical holidays anymore, although there are other positive sides with the studies and spare time. But I really miss the times when you knew that the second your holiday started, school work was the last thing that crossed your mind. Still it sounds like you had a great Easter with your friends and family, and that´s what´s most important!

    It was good fun reading your post and I think that your English writing skills are really good. Keep up the good work!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Actually I do not know anyone who celebrates easter in a religious purpose. However the fiest of mackarel, spinach and boiled potatoes sounds really good, but where were the eggs? I spended my spare time with my father and brother in Stockholm, and I were able to eat a lot of eggs.

    SvaraRadera